TBA- Time Trial #2 TBA- Time Trial #2

Good!

The keyboard solo and lighter fluids and the end were neat.

Though I did encounter some minor framerate issues during the marching scene, and it looked like there were blank canvas at the end of the "mother and son" part.

It was all awsome though.

RKthrilla's day RKthrilla's day

Bad flash.

Short repeating animation, that is for some weird reason 2MB huge! The song can actually be played multiple times in the flash.

Try agian.

Like a Brother Like a Brother

Nice video!

Cool video, and Im liking the widescreen thing.

Seeing how this is a large flash, I wouldnt mind a little progressbar for when it loads.

Custom Pong Custom Pong

Needs improvement!

If this is your first game, that great that your starting out! First thing I should point out is the ball movement. Its all jaggedy and needs to be smoothed out (constent stop n go motion is not cool). Also you flash's safe area (the viewable game area) is not properly set for the ball to collide with the edges of it (you can see the ball nearly going off the edge of the table before it bounces agian).

Keep trying...

Spiff responds:

Yeah, well, I did the best I could from scratch.

BK's Dash BK's Dash

Nice shooter.

This is an excellent first game you got there.

Killego Killego

Excellent work, but could be better!

Excellent game. Never thought I would see anything a shooting game like that into the portal. I should just point out some things...

I would try to give a delay for shooting while reloading. This way people would actually have to be careful where they're shooting, instead of constantly clicking everywhere and hitting space (but the boss pretty much covered that part).

Also, I would provide consequences for not killing the enemies in the certian ways instructed (like if you didnt quickly hit that other guy, taking him by suprise, he would eventually notice you and call his buddies).

This is an excellent game, and I wouldnt mind seeing more! :-)

xLite responds:

You know what? I never thought about a reload time! Thanks. I guess that would help.

Thanks for the review! :D

EDIT: Noticed the second part, the consequences... The only reason I would make certain guys only have one option to kill would mainly be to add some originality instead of making every enemy the same and also due to time limitation. I only had a week to make this. Although I am very proud of it and looks like it was worth it from all the reviews. I will make sure the next game is made with no rush and I will put all comments into consideration.

Thanks again ;)

coastin coastin

Its an improvement.

Nice I guess. A but repetative though.

teh best song evar teh best song evar

I lol at this song!

This is a god awful song. Its not really metal, but rather a few guitar plucks and screamy kids shouting words that cant be written or recognised.

I did laugh a lot when the first time I went throught the screaming, but now its just annoying.

AverageNewgrounder responds:

suck a dick

screaming pain of metal heatbr screaming pain of metal heatbr

Not so industrial/metal or whatever your aimingfor

The back electro rhythm and poor backup chorus pretty much killed this song. And the guy screaming "check this out" in the back is rather annoying.

AverageNewgrounder responds: