Custom Pong Custom Pong

Needs improvement!

If this is your first game, that great that your starting out! First thing I should point out is the ball movement. Its all jaggedy and needs to be smoothed out (constent stop n go motion is not cool). Also you flash's safe area (the viewable game area) is not properly set for the ball to collide with the edges of it (you can see the ball nearly going off the edge of the table before it bounces agian).

Keep trying...

Spiff responds:

Yeah, well, I did the best I could from scratch.

BK's Dash BK's Dash

Nice shooter.

This is an excellent first game you got there.

Killego Killego

Excellent work, but could be better!

Excellent game. Never thought I would see anything a shooting game like that into the portal. I should just point out some things...

I would try to give a delay for shooting while reloading. This way people would actually have to be careful where they're shooting, instead of constantly clicking everywhere and hitting space (but the boss pretty much covered that part).

Also, I would provide consequences for not killing the enemies in the certian ways instructed (like if you didnt quickly hit that other guy, taking him by suprise, he would eventually notice you and call his buddies).

This is an excellent game, and I wouldnt mind seeing more! :-)

xLite responds:

You know what? I never thought about a reload time! Thanks. I guess that would help.

Thanks for the review! :D

EDIT: Noticed the second part, the consequences... The only reason I would make certain guys only have one option to kill would mainly be to add some originality instead of making every enemy the same and also due to time limitation. I only had a week to make this. Although I am very proud of it and looks like it was worth it from all the reviews. I will make sure the next game is made with no rush and I will put all comments into consideration.

Thanks again ;)

The Nokkians I The Nokkians I

Excellent work!

Nice job! It had the traditional space shooting thing going with a constantly moving screen for added challenge!

The only thing I should point out is at certian screen positions, the ship is a tad nonresponsive. Anyway, hope you make the front page!

?Large Hadron Collider? ?Large Hadron Collider?

Nice walkthrough!

That was a nice thurough walkthough of how the LHC works.

For those who think the LHC is going to start a blackhole, it isnt. While I believe it creates dark matter (the stuff black holes are made out of) you would need lots and lots of dark matter to create a black hole. If a black hole is to be created, you would actually have to try at it.

And who knows, maybe I'm wrong about the minor stuff.

wimwim responds:

Yeah, you're right. It would create such little black matter that the resulting black hole would just eat itself. That's what I've been told, anyway.

Four Square Four Square

Good game. Even better AI.

Yes, your AI is good. I couldnt even try to amke squares without preventing him from doing so.

Candy Rampage! Candy Rampage!

Ok Im going to be honest, it wasnt that great.

The visuals are awful, you display thr same candy cane over and over. There is also some issues to point out when reloading, it just happens instantly (it dosent take time so players will just keep firing at random places). Just try to make the game a bit more challenging (adding longer reload times for example) and fix up you visuals. If you cant do that, than look for a buddy to help out.

chunkycheese12 responds:

i know, and its gonna be a while untill i get better. But, eventually i'll update this with better visuals and different enemies. Oh, and thanks for being honest. I don't mind - coz then i can learn :P.

Flash Hero Flash Hero

Nice Remake, Nice Gutar workout!

This plays out just like Gutar Hero. I dont own Gutar Hero, but I played the game several times at parties. I had to use the controller because I couldnt use the Gutar right. If you do very poor with the Gutar on Gutar Hero, this game is good practice.

Music Ping Music Ping

Worst music game ever!!!

I come for rythem based gaming where you play to the beat, not fast reflex clicking (that is what Brainsplatters 2 is for).

Beat Master 3000 Beat Master 3000

Nice game, nice songs! LOVE IT!!!

Have you considered working for the music industry (or the game industry)?